Was on duty as Marshall at the one-week NTU convo...and it was a really eye-opening experience. Not only was this job more fun, more slack, and all meals provided, I got the opportunity to know my colleagues better, and I feel that this is what matters--having fun with them while working. I guess I enjoyed this one week more than anything else as temp staff in NTU, too bad one of my fren is leaving this fri...guess its gonna be quiet ard office for a while. Met a lot of people during this NTU convo, some frens who came to attend their fren's grad ceremony, and some of my frens who graduated...Feel really happy this week, although tiring!

My colleagues

Jinjie's graduation

Weefong and Lionel
Also saw Peck Yean and Beng Chuan, but did not get to take photo with them in time. Also saw my canoeing seniors Khai Hon, Shi'En...I wonder if they recognise me...haha...saw a few familiar faces but just cannot recall where I met them before...Ops...haha. But to all my frens, Congrats on your BIG DAY!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home