Updates...
Working at NTU as temp staff now, at Student's services centre...helping out with their convocation and Nanyang Bulletin. Well, erm a bit boring...and the ppl there like dun like each other one..and I think its not very nice of them although I'm thankfully spared of such things. Seems like NTU is under-staffed and busy, everyone's cranky and easily annoyed and complaining all the time...haha...is this office culture?? Anyway, I know I'm set apart from all this because God is shining His light on me, and I'm really glad. Sooo if anyone does come to NTU remember to pop by to say hi or can ask me out to lunch...haha...its really boring there la so pls do so...hahaha...If anyone is having convo next week can let me know too, I'll most prob appear there for duty as marshalls...hehe...then can come look for you all...
Anyway been really burnt out recently, with work and 5 tuition kids to handle...I din want to take up so many one, haiz but they pleaded me and asked me to help them...I also dunno how I'm gg to manage but I'll just let God handle it...everyday after work is tuition...I'm a busy woman...
Eh my NIE frens, waiting for you all to come in man...let's meet up for lunch or something...we're neighbours! hahaha...many of my Bio classmates are coming into NIE sometime soon...and Kat too...my good frens are all teachers..haha! Blessed blessed with my frens being around me so I can see them again...hopefully often!
Got another good news which I'm so happy about...I got accepted into the church choir after an audition and I'm really thankful for this chance to start serving God in the area that i like---singing! Its going to be all out for me, I'm looking forward to the practices.
Then I passed the second round of interview for Police...hehe...waiting to go third round now...=) so happy!...Praise God! I remember...to trust in the favour of God and I'll see blessings that my natural abilities cannot bring in...Amen.

2 Comments:
hullo!!! good for u!!! haha i still remember tt u sang very well in sec 1 or 2, the chinese song abt 99 roses or 99 nights... =) km
hahaha...oh my...you still remember that? So embarrassing!!! haha...old song somemore...hehe..but thanx for your compliments! Its not that I sing well, but its the voice that God has blessed me with to bless his people.
Post a Comment
<< Home