Thursday, August 16, 2007

The happy memories with my colleagues

Worked at NTU for about 1 month plus, and really had lots of fun there because I've made precious friendships there. To Alan, Jeffery and Yew Leong, thanx for taking care of me all this while and for teaching me the tricks of the trade...like the unofficial coffee breaks and lunches...haha...and for always fighting to treat me to lunch...I owe you guys a meal lor... To Xiuling, although we really became frens a little later, I enjoyed the lunch we had together...haha...it was really great knowing you and i like chatting with you...wish that we had met a little earlier though...hehe... To JingPeng, thanx for the really fun times during Convo, love chatting and eating 'snake' with you...haha... To Yew Leong, thanx for telling me so much about the police during the trips back home tog, see you quiet quiet kind, can really talk a lot...haha...I will treasure all the frenships made here, no matter what may come or happen, you ppl will always be on my heart. Thanx all!

Some of occasions where we went out together for farewell celebrations... Loof and KTV sessions! Here are the pics...










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home