Saturday, May 19, 2007

Foodie Amazing Race

Went for a NUS Foodie Amazing race this morning, a church event with my CG (cell group)...and we really had lots of fun there. Our CG's colour code was green, and we're supposed to run ard chinatown to find food items, eat them and play games to fulfill challanges and dares. There were many hilarious happenings but it was totally enjoyable. we gotta know each other more, have fun together, and see each other in our most unglam moments...Although I'm quite tired by all the things happening this week (been a really packed week for me), I did not regret coming for this event. But I do need rest after this week...Mon to wed I'll be slacking at home, need time to myself to spend with God and settle things, and not forgetting my family. Sometimes I'm overwhelmed by chruch activities going on every thurs, fri, sat, sun...+ tuitions..perhaps i'm still not used to it yet. Getting involved is good, but I need to find a balance and take breaks when necessary...or else i'll be burnt out in no time.

Oh well, like Ming hui said, after thesis like got more things to do...i totally agree. I got two papers to publish, one resume to complete, tuitions n markings, church activities...plus many other chapalang things...grad dinner next week, meeting up with frens, appointments...Peiya said it right, for someone like me, i'll never have nothing to do...hahaha

Ok, come back to the Amazing race, here are some pics of our CG having fun....

My CG

The girls
The guys
Jiahao doing a million dollar 'dim sum face' advertisement, with Jotham behind value-adding the scene...hahaha

Am really glad I came back to CG...it was really fun getting to know them and build precious Kingdom friendships and knowing how much they love me and support me. Special thanx goes to Cui, thanx for loving me as who I am and never giving up on me, and always being there for me when I need you. Love you lots too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home