A new beginning...
Well, I became single yesterday, which I believe this decision was led by my inner knowing, the Holy Spirit, the peace within me. We may not be suitable for each other, and its hard to continue living a life together. But I do not think that this relationship I had is a waste of my time, because this rel brought me to a level of maturity and also made me who I am today. I believe our paths crossed and God had made the best out of us...We shared many things in common, he taught me how to dive, he came to church with me and we build up in the word of the lord together, we had so many things in common..we were almost unseparable and thought to be the best match ever...But I don't know why our characters differ so much that sometimes its the source of all conflicts. I know i'm made to love someone faithfully with all my heart, and perhaps when feelings do fade a little over time, over what i'v been thru all these time, it could no longer sustain...no longer sustain the good times. Its always better if we remain as frens, maybe close frens, our lives would be much easier, and there will be no more hurts. We've let it go, although its bitter to the flesh, but its sweet to the spirit. I know the Holy Spirit bears witness to this inner peace that I have, I shall flow with it because I know God has other plans in stall for me.
It may be hard for the first few days..and weeks...and months...I know I will miss him, and everything we do tog. I might need to get used to doing things alone, it will be hard to adjust when a big part of you is gone. He is someone who understands me the most, we do almost everything tog.....so I really need all the support from my frens especially to support me thru this time....
But I believe this journey alone will reveal to me new things, and I will walk this journey with my Lord Jesus Christ. When I'm a whole person, a happy "Yakkid' (single), I'm a whole coming before God and my frens, i know I'm real and myself, not living for someone else.
I know God is preparing me for someone else. Who knows what the future might hold? At least I know my future is in God's hands and whatever plans He have for me, are good plans to prosper me. He always works in miraculous ways, and He always positions me at the right place and right time. I belive that if our paths crossed, its the work of the Lord working something great in your life. He's moulding me into a new person, a happy individual who is complete in herself, not carrying any emotional baggage. Then is when I know I'm ready....

2 Comments:
gal, jia you!!!
Yeah, who knows what the future might hold.. Hehe but I know for sure, you'll do fine. Congrats on the great thesis~!
Post a Comment
<< Home