Sunday, May 20, 2007

Showered with blessings...

Sometimes I gaze at the beauty of my Daddy God...how its shown here and there...little by little revealing before my very eyes. I feel so blessed....

Its Daddy God giving me tuition jobs which are good paying and near my place...He supplies all that I need, He takes cares of all my needs and wants and made sure I had enough to spend...

Then today my tuition kid's parents gave me a box of chocolates to thank me for helping her daughter. She's like someone who's so close to me and doting me with agar agar and deserts she makes, and always showering me with gifts. She told me that its fate that made our paths cross and she's glad she has a tuition teacher like me. I dun deserve such a good treatment, but Its the undeserved favour of the Lord shining upon me. In Jesus's eyes, we're worthy of ALL His blessings.

So much more to come, so much more to expect....so much joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home